Registration is now open for the PARC Aging Retreat
The 2023 PARC Aging Retreat on "Aging and the New American Demography" will bring together PARC Associates and aging researchers from across Penn and will include guests from other external aging centers. The Aging Retreat aims to foster collaborations for innovative aging research, provide networking opportunities, and encourage work that advances the PARC Research Themes.
The day-long retreat will take place at Perry World House and includes keynote speeches by the PARC/Institute on Aging Distinguished Visitor, Julie M. Zissimopoulos (USC) and Ronald D. Lee (UC Berkeley), a panel discussion on the future of aging research, and a series of lightning talks.
Register & Submit An Abstract Due March 19, 2023 (Deadline Extended)
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
PARC Associates and Penn aging researchers are encouraged to submit a brief abstract to be considered for either a poster or 5-15 minute presentation for the following PARC research themes:
- Demographic Processes Related to Population Aging in the US (fertility, mortality, migration, family change)
- Inequality, Health and Aging
- Caretaking and Support for the Elderly
- Fiscal and other Economic Implications of Population Aging in the US
- Policy Responses to Population Aging
- Work, Savings, and Retirement
- ADRD and Aging